iGBu offers short training courses for those who require a better understanding of fundamental statistics and the principles of bilinear problems and their solutions. No prior knowledge is required to enroll in short courses, although some elementary knowledge on statistics and linear algebra is helpful. You can either take the annual iGBu training course or host off-site training at your facility.
Why take a short course?
- To improve work productivity and professional development
- To acquire updated knowledge on bilinear problems and solution methods
- To acquire knowledge on bilinear applications to aerosol source apportionment
- To develop a unique and lasting network among course participants
Who is eligible for a short course?
- Engineers, scientists, or government employees who need a better understanding of data analysis
- Those who want to understand bilinear problems and their solutions
- Those who want to understand the principles of source apportionment models
- Those who want to acquire hands-on experience with the SMP model
Training Course Topics
- Bilinear research
- Statistics for environmental engineers
- Atmospheric aerosol and receptor modeling
Course Date Location
Bilinear research TBA CA, USA
Statistics for environmental engineers TBA CA, USA
Atmospheric aerosol and receptor modeling TBA CA, USA
Training at your site
On-site training is available at your facility. We will work with you to arrange training dates and times that are best suited to you. If you need more information, please email us at info@iGBu.co.